This Week’s Top Christian Blogs
By Bob Kellemen | Founder and CEO, RPM Ministries
Posted 5:07 am on July 01, 2011
Linking you to the top 5 Christian blog posts of the week—posts that provide robust, rich, and relevant insights for living.
What Difference Does Salvation Make Today?
Paul Tripp writes about the gospel gap—we think about salvation past and future, but what about today? Read his post The Nowism of the Gospel.
What Difference Does Christ Make in Suffering?
Julie Ganschow focuses our eyes on Jesus in the midst of life’s difficulties in Redirection toward the Cross.
What Difference Does Christ Make in Grieving?
Robyn Huck of CCEF has been journaling about her grief journey. In her final post, she shares The Value of Grief.
What Difference Does Truth Make?
Tim Challies reviews Trevin Wax’s Counterfeit Gospels.
What Difference Does Marketing Make?
These two posts will be of most interest to authors. Michael Hyatt shares Four Reasons Why Authors Must Market. In a second post, he shares What Social Media Stats to Include in Book Proposals.
Join the Conversation
Which post impacted you the most? Why? What blog posts have you enjoyed this week that you want to share with others?
Related Articles and Blogs
- Who Is the Author of the Gospel of Mark?
- The Great Omission
- 15 Biblical Counseling Blogs You Should Bookmark
- Spurgeon on the Centrality of Christ
- A Christian Responsibility
- Five to Live By
- Robust Resources for Changed Lives
More Posts by This Author
- The 12 Best Biblical Counseling Books of 2012
- This Week’s Top Christian Blog Posts
- Leaders Take Responsibility
- This Week’s Top 5 Christian Blog Posts
- Why ‘Leave It to Beaver’ Is No Better Than ‘Hell on Wheels’
- This Week’s Top Christian Blogs
- A Father’s Day Prayer for Our Children