5 Top Christian Blog Posts
By Bob Kellemen | Founder and CEO, RPM Ministries
Posted 4:49 am on September 23, 2011
Linking you to the top 5 Christian blog posts of the week—posts that provide robust, rich, and relevant insights for living.
Tim Challies created a good deal of “buzz” when he interviewed me about a biblical perspective on “spiritual abuse.” Read his questions and my responses in Spiritual Abuse.
Growth in Christ
Pastor Kevin DeYoung traces the history of how Reformed theologians view the process of progressive sanctification (daily growth in Christ), in Sanctification.
Dr. Phil Monroe reviews Equipping Counselors for Your Church. Read his evaluation in Good Read!
Pastor Brian Croft discusses how to minister to a pastor who has been rejected by a church. You can find his wise and compassionate counsel at How Do You Shepherd?
Pastor Rob Green continues his series on ministering to those struggling with infertility. Read what to do and not to do as you minister: Part Two.
Join the Conversation
Which post impacted you the most? Why? What blog posts have you enjoyed this week that you want to share with others?
Related Articles and Blogs
- The Top 5 Christian Blog Posts of the Week
- Change Management: Shepherding the Transformation
- Quotes of Notes: God’s Grand Vision for the Church
- Five to Live By
- Spiritual Leadership and Humble Relationships: Part 3
- Spiritual Leadership and Humble Relationships: Part 2
- Are You a Mature or Immature Leader?
More Posts by This Author
- The 12 Best Biblical Counseling Books of 2012
- This Week’s Top Christian Blog Posts
- Leaders Take Responsibility
- This Week’s Top 5 Christian Blog Posts
- Why ‘Leave It to Beaver’ Is No Better Than ‘Hell on Wheels’
- This Week’s Top Christian Blogs
- A Father’s Day Prayer for Our Children