Do It Well
By Lisa Phelps |
Posted 8:46 am on November 26, 2011
In his grace, God has given us different gifts for doing certain things well.
So if God has given you the ability to prophesy, speak out with as much faith as God has given you.
If your gift is serving others, serve them well.
If you are a teacher, teach well.
If your gift is to encourage others, be encouraging.
If it is giving, give generously.
If God has given you leadership ability, take the responsibility seriously.
And if you have a gift for showing kindness to others, do it gladly.
Whatever it is that God has called you to do, Do it well!
Related Articles and Blogs
- Study: Religion Strains Neighborly Love
- Volunteers Serve Thousands of Meals in Aftermath of Sandy
- Volunteer Medical Professionals Serving in Clinics Throughout U.S.
- Leaders Take Responsibility
- What Do You Call God’s Kindness?
- Are You a Mature or Immature Leader?
- Giving to Something Bigger Than Ourselves
More Posts by This Author
- Will You Be a Fool?
- No Comparisons
- God… Plus Me?
- A Trustworthy Anchor
- What Really Matters
- There Is Hope
- Do It Well