Lunchtime Links: April 16, 2010
By Peter Elliott | Everyday Christian Editor
Posted 11:29 am on April 16, 2010
The eruption of an Icelandic volcano is deepening travel chaos in Europe as many major airports lie dormant.
President Obama mandated Thursday that hospitals which receive Medicaid or Medicare payments must allow same-sex partners to visit patients.
Three months after the Haiti earthquake progress is slow and the challenges remain immense.
Just after you raced to the post office to file your taxes, now comes another deadline: today is Census D-Day.
Can LeBron James translate his superstar status into a championship for beleaguered Cleveland sports fans? The answer will being to take shape tomorrow as the NBA Playoffs begin.
Related Articles and Blogs
- LeBron James and Celebrity Pastors
- Obama, Kelly Speak At National Prayer Breakfast
- Congressional Prayer Caucus Chides Obama: E Pluribus Unum Is Not Our National Motto
- David Jeremiah, White House Disagree On Economic Policy
- Samaritan’s Purse Racing The Clock Against Cholera In Haiti
- Cholera Crisis Growing In Haiti
- What Obama Said When Asked Why He Is A Christian
More Posts by This Author
- Dan Woolley: Faith Amid The Rubble
- Survey Shows Faith Equals Healthier Lifestyles
- The Importance Of The Christmas Message
- Taylor University Basketball Fans Do ‘Silent Night’ Proud
- 2010 Research Unflattering For Christians
- Remembering Pearl Harbor, 69 Years Later
- Drew Brees: A Faith-Filled Sportsman Of The Year