Lunchtime Links: May 14, 2010
By Peter Elliott | Everyday Christian Editor
Posted 11:00 am on May 14, 2010
The volume of oil being spewed from the Deepwater Horizon oil spill may be much larger that BP or government sources are indicating.
The Minerals Management Service has routinely issued drilling permits in the Gulf of Mexico since 2009 without obtaining other federal permits needed to account for the toll energy exploration would take on endangered species and marine mammals.
The bitter standoff between government troops and Red Shirt protesters in downtown Bangkok worsened Friday, the day after the wounding of a key protest leader aggravated the already deep tensions permeating the Thai capital.
The Rolling Stones are set to re-issue their 1972 cornerstone release Exile on Main Street.
Tullian Tchividjian, Billy Graham’s Grandson, Reflects on Rebellious Past in New Book
The Boston Celtics eliminated the Cleveland Cavaliers from the NBA Playoffs, perhaps ending LeBron James’ run with his hometown team.
Related Articles and Blogs
- LeBron James and Celebrity Pastors
- Lunchtime Links: August 27, 2010
- Lunchtime Links: August 26, 2010
- Lunchtime Links: August 25, 2010
- Lunchtime Links: August 24, 2010
- Lunchtime Links: August 23, 2010
- Lunchtime Links: August 20, 2010
More Posts by This Author
- Dan Woolley: Faith Amid The Rubble
- Survey Shows Faith Equals Healthier Lifestyles
- The Importance Of The Christmas Message
- Taylor University Basketball Fans Do ‘Silent Night’ Proud
- 2010 Research Unflattering For Christians
- Remembering Pearl Harbor, 69 Years Later
- Drew Brees: A Faith-Filled Sportsman Of The Year