Lunchtime Links: June 3, 2010
By Peter Elliott | Everyday Christian Editor
Posted 11:00 am on June 03, 2010
BP said it will pay for the construction of six sand barriers off the Gulf Coast to protect shorelines from the incoming flow of oil. Meanwhile, federal officials are saying there is no way a nuclear bomb would be implanted in the sea floor in a desperate attempt to destroy the sunken Deepwater Horizon oil rig and stop the flow of oil.
President Obama will be meeting with Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer today and discuss the controversial new immigration law which he has openly criticized.
Former President George W. Bush says if he had it to do over, he would still waterboard the self-professed mastermind of the Sept. 11 attacks, Khalid Sheik Mohammed.
Is Lady Gaga a Christian?
In a rare move, umpire Jim Joyce apologized to Detroit Tigers pitcher Armando Galarraga for a blown call which costs the hurler a perfect game.
The NBA Finals open tonight in Los Angeles.
The Philadelphia Flyers trimmed their deficit to 2-1 in the Stanley Cup Finals by defeating the Chicago Blackhawks.
Related Articles and Blogs
- Lunchtime Links: August 27, 2010
- Lunchtime Links: August 26, 2010
- Lunchtime Links: August 25, 2010
- Lunchtime Links: August 24, 2010
- Lunchtime Links: August 23, 2010
- Lunchtime Links: August 20, 2010
- Lunchtime Links: August 19, 2010
More Posts by This Author
- Dan Woolley: Faith Amid The Rubble
- Survey Shows Faith Equals Healthier Lifestyles
- The Importance Of The Christmas Message
- Taylor University Basketball Fans Do ‘Silent Night’ Proud
- 2010 Research Unflattering For Christians
- Remembering Pearl Harbor, 69 Years Later
- Drew Brees: A Faith-Filled Sportsman Of The Year