Lunchtime Links: August 25, 2010
By Peter Elliott | Everyday Christian Editor
Posted 12:00 pm on August 25, 2010
John McCain topped the list of incumbents who won primary battles Wednesday. However, Alaska Sen. Lisa Murkowski’s renomination as the GOP’s candidate is still in doubt fendig off a Tea Party candidate backed by Sarah Palin.
Americans’ long infatuation with owning a home, which even the economic collapse of 2008 could not kill, shuddered and stalled last month.
If things had turned out differently, the proposed mosque and Islamic center near Ground Zero could have been a church. Meanwhile, New York City Mayor Michael Bloomberg reiterated a passionate defense of the mosque site.
Lindsay Lohan has left a California rehab center.
Cincinnati Bengals wide receiver Chad Ochocinco, who has had a habit of running fines with the NFL brass, has been fines $25,000 for making Twitter posts during a preseason game against Philadelphia last week.
Related Articles and Blogs
- Lunchtime Links: August 27, 2010
- Lunchtime Links: August 26, 2010
- Lunchtime Links: August 24, 2010
- Lunchtime Links: August 23, 2010
- Lunchtime Links: August 20, 2010
- Lunchtime Links: August 19, 2010
- Lunchtime Links: August 18, 2010
More Posts by This Author
- Dan Woolley: Faith Amid The Rubble
- Survey Shows Faith Equals Healthier Lifestyles
- The Importance Of The Christmas Message
- Taylor University Basketball Fans Do ‘Silent Night’ Proud
- 2010 Research Unflattering For Christians
- Remembering Pearl Harbor, 69 Years Later
- Drew Brees: A Faith-Filled Sportsman Of The Year