The Christmas Story — Facebook Style
By Keiki Hendrix |
Posted 8:31 am on December 16, 2010
This Christmas, get a new perspective on the Christmas Story via a video called A Social Network Christmas produced by Igniter Media Group.
"This video is an artistic take on how the story of the nativity might have read had a social network existed at the time of Jesus's birth. Follow this historical period as it unfolds as a digital narrative. This vignette is great for highlighting the truths and circumstances of our Savior's birth in a fresh, unique way."
(source - ignitermedia.com)
Primarily for those who use Facebook, this video will capture your heart as it shows glimpses of what Zechariah, Elizabeth, Joseph, and Mary might post on Facebook if Social Networking were available.
Related Articles and Blogs
- Atheists Bring Anti-Christian Message to Times Square
- From Christmas To Easter, How Far Jesus’ Feet Traveled
- ‘Forgotten Christmas’ Campaign Aims to Help Christians Rediscover True Meaning of Season
- Shall We Be Like Shepherds?
- It’s a Wonderful Life, the Sequel
- It’s a Wonderful Life
- My Standard of Living
More Posts by This Author
- Rich Drama in ‘The Mountain Between Us’ by Charles Martin
- Dekker, Healy Weave Truth Throughout ‘Burn’
- ‘50 Days Of Heaven’ By Randy Alcorn
- Is Abortion A Quick Fix?
- Free eBooks From TerKeurst, Samson and Others
- ‘Slave’ By John MacArthur Explores Misconceptions About The Relationship With God
- ‘Mr. AWANA’ Tells Inspirational Story Of Christian Mission Work