Here are some ways you can celebrate this Thanksgiving:
- Take the time to remember all your previous Thanksgivings. Retell old family stories.
- Actually spend time together, not with Mom glued to the stove and the rest glued to a TV or other electronic device.
- Discuss the lessons you have learned individually and as a family.
- Renew your commitment of thankfulness to each other and to God.
- Remember how blessed you are and be grateful.
- Pray together, thanking God for all your blessings.
- Share a great meal together.
Let the peace of Christ keep you in tune with each other, in step with each other. None of this going off and doing your own thing. And cultivate thankfulness. (Colossians 3:14, 15, MSG)
Prayer- Lord, today we thank you for the reminder to be thankful. Amen.
Be First to Comment