There are things we need to know but often refuse to accept. Let me tell you some of them.
1. We can’t control most of our lives but we can respond to anything with grace.
2. Appreciate your life for what it is. Don’t keep hoping for ‘better’ tomorrow.
3. We are not perfect so be your best ‘you’ now.
4. Worrying is your biggest time waster.
5. Your worst day is actually your best day because God will use it.
6. Be your kind self with all people.
7. Let go of the stuff than hinders you.
8. Stop chasing money. The more you have the more trouble it is.
9. Life is simpler when you get rid of possessions you don’t use or need.
10. Look people in the eye, not in the gadget.
11. Be kind – no matter what others do.
12. Arguing is a waste of time.
If it is possible, as far as it depends on you, live at peace with everyone. (Romans 12:18, NIV)
Prayer- Father, give us the common sense to make better judgement calls about what we value and why. Amen.