Proverbs 4:26– Ponder the path of thy feet, and let all thy ways be established, (KJV)
To ponder means to view with deliberation, to examine, to weigh in the mind. How can we apply the following thoughts to our foot paths?
- Our God is a God of welfare but he is not a welfare God.
- We are the beloved of God.
- What is one item you own but will likely never throw out? Why?
- Coulda, woulda, shoulda probably means I won’t.
- I have a super power called prayer.
- One person can make a difference.
- The joy of the Lord is my strength.
- When God says no, he means don’t hurt yourself.
- There is no strength where there is no struggle.
- Love is a verb, not a noun.
- Addiction is a failed search for God.
- Faith = fantastic adventures in trusting him.
Prayer: Lord, help us to honestly examine our lives. Lead us and speak to our hearts as we ponder these things. In Jesus’ name. Amen