We hate it when people take us for granted, but what do we take for granted in North America?
- Family and friends always ‘being around.’
- Libraries and books we read for free.
- Any kind of food we want to eat
- Our health.
- Medical treatment.
- Electricity, cell phones, computers and other electronic gadgets.
- Entertainment-TV, radio, concerts.
- Fresh air.
God made my life complete when I placed all the pieces before him. When I got my act together, he gave me a fresh start. Now I’m alert to God’s ways; I don’t take God for granted. (Psalm 18:20-22, MSG)
Prayer- Lord, grant us wisdom not to take you for granted, In Christ. Amen.