Swing Voters Swayed by Obama’s Abortion Record
At 4:54 am on October 06, 2012
(WNS)--The Susan B. Anthony List (SBA List) released poll data Sept. 26 showing that 54 percent of swing voters say they’re less likely to vote for President Obama after learning he opposes laws protecting babies who are born alive in abortion clinics. The poll, conducted by the polling company inc./WomenTrend, shows 69 percent of swing voters also reject the new federal mandate requiring business owners to cover contraceptives and potential abortion-inducing drugs under their insurance plans.
Related Articles and Blogs
- More Than 40 Pro-Life Measures Enacted in 2012
- Abortion Rate Falls in U.S.
- Atheist Group Sues IRS Over Church Involvement in Political Campaigns
- For Christians, It’s Never Over
- Former Campus Crusade Staffer Wins House Seat
- Same-Sex Marriage Passes in Four States
- Red State Jesus or Blue State Jesus?