ChristianJobWire.com Offers Free Services For Employers, Job Seekers
At 12:01 pm on September 22, 2010
The Spokane, Wash.-based web application development firm NeedsMet, Inc. has launched a free job site for Christian employers and job seekers.
ChristianJobWire.com features around 1,000 Christian employment opportunities from churches, businesses, universities, non-profit organizations and ministries as well as job-hunting tips, biblical wisdom, and job news and events.
The site is an extension of a web application developed by the company in 2005 and a blog started by NeedsMet founder Tim Krauss in 2009 to help job seekers find transitional employment during the recession.
Employers can create a free account on the site and post jobs for free as well as search through the resume database of prospective candidates. Job seekers can search listings, submit a cover letter and resume and make their resume available for prospective employers through the database.
Related Articles and Blogs
- Best And Worst Jobs Of 2011
- Many Workers Face Sharply Lower Wages During Recovery
- Old Jobs Require New Skills
- Finding A Job For The Holidays
- Bullying: The Silent Workplace Epidemic
- Job Hunting? Watch Out for Employment Scams
- Free Career Workbook for Job Seekers