Where’s My Tax Refund? There’s An App For That
At 8:20 am on January 25, 2011
Taxpayers can check on the status of their refund and find other tax information with a new app launched yesterday by the IRS.
The IRS2Go smartphone app--available for the iPhone and Android phones--gives people a convenient way of checking on their federal refund. The app will also deliver daily tax tips and reminders to help with tax planning and preparation.
"This phone app is a first step for us," said IRS Commissioner Doug Shulman. "We will look for additional ways to expand and refine our use of smartphones and other new technologies to help meet the needs of taxpayers."
Related Articles and Blogs
- Christian Voter Guide App Now Available
- New Apps Reinforce Sunday School Lessons In The Home
- Apple Apps: Over 10 Billion Served
- Jesus’ Ministry? There’s an App for That
- Is the iPad worth it?
- Procrastinators Beware . . . Tax Return Deadline Is Today
- Is living within our means meaningless?