We get stuck and fail because:
- We relax our efforts.
- We take personal pride in our progress.
- We didn’t acknowledge our changing needs.
- We stepped out of our routine.
- We don’t have an accountability partner.
- We chose the wrong method toward success.
- We didn’t journal our truth.
- We misread the directions.
- We determined to do our own thing.
- We wouldn’t take advice.
- Didn’t explore the causes.
No doubt you can add to this list but that won’t get us unstuck. Start with small steps to recovery.
- What do I really want to accomplish?
- Don’t bite off more than you can chew/do!
- Use your common sense.
- Today I will begin by…
Let the wise listen, add to their learning, and let the discerning get guidance. (Proverbs 1:5, NIV)