“We are not a product of our circumstances. We are a product of our decisions.” – Stephen Covey.
So if this is true, what are our circumstances and what should we choose while we are in them?
- Be content whatever the circumstances. (Philippians 4:11)
- Give thanks in all circumstances because that is God’s will for us. (1 Thessalonians 5:18)
- Choose life. (Deuteronomy 30:19)
- Choose who you will serve. ( Joshua 24:15)
- Hurry up with the decision, because we have spent more than enough time in sin. (1 Peter 4:3)
(Because after all, we are chosen.)
You did not choose me, but I chose you and appointed you so that you might go and bear fruit—fruit that will last—and so that whatever you ask in my name the Father will give you. (John 15:16, NIV)
Prayer – Lord give us the courage to make right choices, even when our circumstances aren’t to our liking. Amen