The world is a mighty big place, and it is easy to get lost in it. You might feel anonymous among the masses and unnoticed amidst the noise. But God cuts through it all, reaching out to each one of us individually. You see, to God, the world is not a huge mass of humanity, but a glorious collection of unique and treasured individuals—and that includes you!
“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.” –John 3:16 (NIV)
2. We ask God to forgive us for our sins.
3. We decide to turn away from our sins and seek to stop
4. We completely trust that Jesus came to earth to restore
5. We completely trust and openly proclaim Jesus as the Lord
6. Repeat steps 1-5 over and over again, every day!