From Joshua 22, we learn that some of the tribes of Israel had
- Done all that Moses the servant of the Lord commanded.
- Obeyed Joshua in everything he commanded.
- Did not desert their fellow Israelites
- Carried out the mission the Lord God gave them to do.
Now they have permission to return to their homes. But Joshua clearly warned then.
- Be very careful to keep the commandments hat Moses gave you
- Love the Lord your God, to walk in obedience to him
- Keep his commands,
- Hold fast to him
- Serve him with all your heart and with all your soul.
Friends that is the price of peace within yourself.
- Rejoice in the Lord always.
- Let your gentleness be evident to all
- Do not be anxious about anything,
- In every situation, by prayer, petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
And the result is the same.
And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. (From. Philippians 4:4-7, NIV)
Prayer- Lord, we beg you, help us walk in the way of peace. Amen.