Yes, we all fall down and I take great comfort knowing that we are in fine company!
Check out Moses, Noah, David, Peter and Paul and likely everyone we have ever known! Thankfully most of us who fall down get back up and try again. Just rethink these folks. (Moses, Noah, David, Peter and Paul and likely everyone we have ever known!)
This is a short lesson on how to get started on the standing up trail again.
- Trust God’s word for advice
- Do what God tells you to do, even when it seems silly or impossible.
- Be willing to re-evaluate your position.
- Refuse to give up, no matter what?
- Trust God not your feelings.
- Be willing to ask for help.
- Praise God no matter what.
- Do your best.
As long as Moses held up his hands, the Israelites were winning, but whenever he lowered his hands, the Amalekites were winning. (Exodus 17:11, NIV)
Prayer- Father God, our goal is to do your will no matter the conditions or situations that prevail. Amen.
Be First to Comment