If pornography is stealing your heart away from Jesus and your family, XXXchurch.com offers hope. It’s a non-profit Christian website that aims to help those who struggle with pornography.
Sin is sin, no matter what form it takes. When you decide to stop it, the same rules apply.
1. Make up your mind to stop it.
2. Eliminate temptation. You might have to cancel cable TV.
3. Have an accountability partner.
4. Be honest with yourself and with them.
5. Keep your mind on good things, not the stuff of your addiction.
6. Be patient.
7. Keep Jesus first in your mind, heart and actions.
There’s more to sex than mere skin on skin. Sex is as much spiritual mystery as physical fact. As written in Scripture, “The two become one.” Since we want to become spiritually one with the Master, we must not pursue the kind of sex that avoids commitment and intimacy, leaving us more lonely than ever—the kind of sex that can never “become one.” (1 Corinthians 6:16)
Prayer- Father God, we all struggle with sins that separate us from you. May your Spirit give each of us hope and help today. In Christ. Amen.