The complainers must have been taken aback when Jesus answered them with a full list of truths.
You search and investigate and pore over the Scriptures diligently, because you suppose and trust that you have eternal life through them. And these very Scriptures testify about Me! And still you are not willing, but refuse to come to Me, so that you might have life. (John 5:39-40)
- Right now, you can hear the voice of the son of God and live. (John 5:25)
- Both the son and the father have life in themselves and are self-existent.
- The son has the power and authority to exercise judgement. (John 5:27)
- All will face judgement. (John 5:27-29)
- My only aim is to do the will and the pleasure of the Father who sent me. (John 5:30)
- John was witness of me. (John 5:33-35)
- The very works that I now do are a witness and proof that the father has sent Me. (John 5:36)
- You don’t have his message in you, because you do not believe in who he sent. (John 5:37-39)
- I crave no human honor; I look for no mortal fame. (John 5:41)
- I have come in My Father’s name and with His power, (John 5:43)
- Moses wrote about me. (John 5:46)
Have you chosen Jesus, the son of God, that you too might fully live?
Be First to Comment