Your greatest production will be your family and friends and by that I mean the people you influence throughout your life. How is that working for you right now?
- Where do we need to repair relationships?
- Where should we be spending our time?
- Do our own personal desires take time away from children and spouse?
- How do I encourage those around me?
- Do they know the Christ as their personal Saviour?
- What can I do to help them along the way of life?
- Have you failed?
Of course, we all have at one time or another. But remember this, even when we fall, we are still moving forward.
Agnes Nixon, the creator of the show “One Life to Live,” was asked how she accomplished so much in her life. Her answer was always…”I only have one life to live.
We are just like Ms. Nixon. We only have one life to live. Let us live it well.
The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full. (John 10:10, NIV)
Prayer- Lord, show us how to live that one life you give, and live it for your glory. Amen.