Sin is sin, no matter what form it takes. When you decide to stop it, the same rules apply.
1. Make up your mind to stop it.
2. Eliminate temptation. You might have to cancel cable TV.
3. Have an accountability partner.
4. Be honest with yourself and with them.
5. Keep your mind on good things, not the stuff of your addiction.
6. Be patient.
7. Keep Jesus first in your mind, heart, and actions.
And yes, there are Bible verses addressing it.
There’s more to sex than mere skin on skin. Sex is as much a spiritual mystery as a physical fact. As written in Scripture, “The two become one.” Since we want to become spiritually one with the Master, we must not pursue the kind of sex that avoids commitment and intimacy, leaving us lonelier than ever—the kind of sex that can never “become one.” (1 Corinthians 6:16)