- Get enough sleep
- Learn to say no to the right things.
- Share your workload. You are not responsible for the world.
- Simplify your life and learn that less is actually more.
- Keep some time for doing nothing.
- If you can’t do anything about a problem, give it to God in prayer and just forget it.
- Give your credit card a rest.
- Get extras of things that matter, keys, stamps, time.
- Guard your words. They get more people into trouble. Don’t be one of them.
- Keep encouraging reading material handy for those long line-ups of life
- Eat right.
- Talk to God right now, when you or someone else needs it!
- Laugh and then laugh some more.
- Remind yourself of your blessings and be grateful for every one of them.
- Be kind to the difficult people you meet. They need it worse than anyone.
- Forgive so that you will be well.
Keep watch and pray, so that you will not give in to temptation. For the spirit is willing, but the body is weak!” (Matthew 26:41, NLT)
Be First to Comment