- Who taught you to pray?
- Why do you pray?
- Is prayer part of your day or part of your moment?
- Does your prayer time hook you up with God?
- How does prayer connect you to God as your Father?
- How do you intend to make your prayer life deeper?
- Do you experience hard or dry times of prayer?
- How did/do you overcome that?
- What are you afraid to pray about?
- How will you overcome that?
- What is your most loved answer to prayer?
One day Jesus was praying in a certain place. When he finished, one of his disciples said to him, “Lord, teach us to pray, just as John taught his disciples.” (Luke 11:1)
Prayer – Lord, teach us to pray. Amen (From Luke 11:1)