I’ve been really busy these past few months making presents for my family. Every guy from size 2 on up to size 42 is getting a shirt. The gals are getting capes or wraps. I’ve even stuffed a few funny animal critters for the little ones.
I find sewing relaxing. I am proud of the things I create. I love to see the look in people’s eyes when I gift them with some of my creations.
There is another kind of sewing I love to do. I love to sow the seeds of salvation as often as I can.
In the next couple of weeks we’ll see lots of people and most of them don’t know how to have a personal relationship with Jesus.
In case you’re not sure how to go about helping them, here are the directions.
- Pray, pray and pray some more. Ask God who you should speak to.
- Point them to Romans 3:23, because it explains the fact of sin.
- Then go to Romans 6:23 and show them the penalty for sin.
- John 3:16 is your next stop. They will see what Jesus did for sinners.
- And finally go to Revelation 3:20 so they understand that they must receive him.
- Ask them if they believe these things.
- If they say yes, ask if they know how to receive him.
- If they say they do not know how to receive him, ask if they would like you to help them by praying a prayer that they could repeat and make their own.
Prayer: Father God, you tell us the harvest is abundant but the farm hands few. Lord, send us out as laborers into your fields of souls. Amen. (based on Luke10:2-AMP)