Our pastors just finished a Bible series on “one anothers.” Honestly, who knew there were so many! I’m giving you a few to think on!
- Love one another. (John 13:34)
- Honor one another above yourselves. (Romans 12:10)
- Live in harmony with one another. (Romans 12:16)
- Stop passing judgment on one another. (Romans 14:13)
- Encourage one another. (2 Corinthians 13:11)
- Be kind and compassionate to one another, forgiving each other. (Ephesians 4:32)
- Spur one another on toward love and good deeds. (Hebrews 10:24)
- Don’t grumble against one another, (James 5:9)
Prayer – Lord, here is the really big one another. Help us to live it out.
But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin. (1 John 1:7) Amen