I check out all the verses I can on common sense and begin to see where I went wrong. Can you find all my errors in these verses? I will give you the answers below.
Let the peace of Christ keep you in tune with each other, in step with each other. None of this going off and doing your own thing. And cultivate thankfulness. Let the Word of Christ—the Message—have the run of the house. Give it plenty of room in your lives. Instruct and direct one another using good common sense. And sing, sing your hearts out to God! Let every detail in your lives—words, actions, whatever—be done in the name of the Master, Jesus, thanking God the Father every step of the way. (Colossians 3:15-17, MSG)
- I stepped out of step with the peace of Christ by separating my self and my pain.
- I forgot to be thankful for all of God’s goodness.
- I skipped my daily time with God
- I left common sense behind.
- Sing? I could barely speak, let alone sing!
- Clearly off the rails from Christ.
This question clears my mind a bit. Maybe it will help you too.Can you remember who you were before the world told you who you should be?
And here is my verse for your day and mine.
When you’re in over your head, I’ll be there with you…” Isaiah 43:1-4 MSG
Hang on dear friends. We may be sinking but God is with us. We won’t drown.
Prayer- Thanks God for loving us more than we can even ask or think. Amen.