How do I love thee? Let me count the ways that thieves and hackers love you!
- I post my children’s pictures for Happy Son Day, Daughter Day, Happy Anything Day.
- I spread all the information I have about them on line, for hackers to grab.
- I post my favourite foods, my middle and all other names.
- I post my pets name, size, shape, birthday.
- I post my daily schedule.
- I post my new baby’s full name so that they can be hacked asap.
- I post my holidays, any visits and so broadcast when my home will be empty.
- I post pictures of my home and speak of its location.
- I brag my undying love for the recently passed.
And then I wonder why I am hacked online and in the bank.
And I tell you this, that you must give account on Judgment Day for every idle word you speak. Your words now reflect your fate then: either you will be justified by them or you will be condemned.”(Matthew 12:36-37, LB)
Let me tell you something: Every one of these careless words is going to come back to haunt you. There will be a time of reckoning. Words are powerful; take them seriously. Words can be your salvation. Words can also be your damnation.”(Matthew 12:36-37, MSG)