Yes as much as Facebook often annoys, just as often some people pass on sweetness and light in the form of wisdom. Here are some of my favourites.
- Five Can Soup- One can each of mixed vegetables, black beans, stewed tomatoes, corn and one can of minestrone OR chicken noodle soup. Mix, heat and eat.
- Stop being a Democrat or a Republican, a Liberal or a Conservative. Be honest, have morals, show empathy, value and integrity. In short, be a good human being.
- Don’t judge someone just because they sin differently than you do.
- Sometimes you have to let go of what you thought your life would be like and learn to enjoy the one you are living.
- God is still writing your story. Stop stealing the pen.
- Of all the things I have lost, I miss my metabolism the most.
- The best things in life are old, loved and reused.
God rewrote my life text when I opened the book of my heart to his eyes. (Psalm 1:24, MSG)
Prayer- Lord we see words everywhere. Help us to hear and act on the wise ones. Amen.