Ever had the stomach flu or even worse, food poisoning? Ugh, awful! Both prevail at this time of year but we can help ourselves to better health.
- Wash your hands. Again I say it, wash your hands, especially when working with food.
- Keep perishables where they belong, in the fridge.
- Make sure your food is well cooked.
- If a restaurant’s wash room is creepy, your food will be too.
- Don’t share germs. Sneeze or cough into your elbow.
- Studies show that positive people get sick less. Choose joy.
These rules will help us prevent the flu or food poisoning but there are some things we want to catch.
Jesus said to Simon, “There is nothing to fear. From now on you’ll be fishing for men and women.” They pulled their boats up on the beach, left them, nets and all, and followed him. (Luke 5:10-11, MSG)
Prayer – Lord, this Christmas season, let us bravely share your truth with any who haven’t yet met you. Amen.