Do you ever put off using your beautiful silver pieces because of the time it takes to clean them? Well here is the solution to that problem; instant cleaning.
To Clean Silver
- Add at least 3 quarts of really hot water to your kitchen sink.
- Stir in 3 tablespoons liquid fabric softener and 3 tablespoons of salt. Stir well.
- Place a LONG sheet of aluminum foil on the bottom of sink. The extra length makes it easy to lift the silver in and out of the water.
- Place your tarnished silver on foil, making sure it is completely under the water.
- The silver will be clean in a few seconds. Lift it out of the water and wipe it with a soft dry cloth.
Just like that your silver bits are bright and shiny. Are you as bright and shiny as that silver?
This is God’s promise to us.
For you, God tested us; you refined us like silver. (Psalm 66:10, NIV)
Shine on dear friends. Shine on.
Prayer – Father God, shine us brightly with Jesus that we might glow for you! Amen!