So, resolution failure has set in. January and amazing personal goals are forgotten or at least neglected. In that case, let’s rethink the whole thing. Let’s begin with easier aims.
- J- jump starting your year with aa positive attitude
- A-attain reasonable goals
- N- nurture friendships
- U-understand everyday as an opportunity
- A-aspire to be the best you can be
- R-reflect on the past, but leave it there
- Y-yield as necessary to challenges but never let them define you
Let’s aim for this goal; spending more time with God. Suppose we intended to read our Bible every day and we failed. God is still waiting and it’s not too late. All of January goals can still be met.
- J- reading my Bible every day
- A-one chapter a day is reasonable
- N- by reading your Bible you nurture your relationship with God
- U- every day is a new start
- A-Always know we can startagain
- R- every chapter gives us opportunity to get past the past
- Y-Every chapter prepares us to overcome any challenges.
Therefore, do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. (Matthew 6:34)
Remember, friends, we win at life by living it day by day, one day at a time. Thanks Jesus!
Be First to Comment