Most computer users experience the angst of too full email boxes, but our head’s inbox in even more cluttered. Thankfully the delete button works for both. Try these tips for both problems.
- Unsubscribe from the junk mail that assaults us.
- Live life one day at a time, cleaning up both email and thinking as you go.
- Make immediate choices. Chuck it, file it, or reply to it.
- Make lists. Neither your email nor your head are the best place for a to-do list.
- Schedule email/thinking time to sort all that stuff out.
- Stop sending your computer (and yourself!) bad thoughts.
Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things. (Philippians 4:8, NIV)
Prayer – Lord, help us help ourselves into less chaos. For Christ’s sake. Amen
Be First to Comment