Have you ever asked God this question? When I did, I got this answer. Maybe it applies to you.
- Live a life of truth, become like Christ. Do not live like unbelievers.
- Strip off our old way of life and put on the new. Live in righteousness and holiness.
- Do not let anger cause you to sin, nor leave any opportunity for the devil.
- Stop stealing, make an honest living. Give to those in need.
- Clean up your mouth. Do not grieve the Holy Spirit.
- Be done with bitterness, resentment, quarrelling, slander and malice.
- Become useful, helpful and kind, forgiving others as God forgave you.
(for more information, read Ephesians chapter 4.)
Sorry you asked?
Change is possible, but it involves us too, not just God. He gives the strength, but we must make the choices.
Prayer-Lord, we admit that we are slacking off in some areas. We step into your strength right now to tackle #_____. Amen.