Journaling offers self truth. Try it. You will be amazed.
- J- Relationship with Jesus, joy, justification.
- O- Other events, people, privacy.
- U- Underlying discomfort, personal rewards
- R- Reality, reason.
- N-News of inner self, new thoughts.
- A-My attitude, application of truth.
- L- Lessons learned, leaning on Jesus
There is no ‘G’ in journal, so don’t waste your time correcting spelling errors. Just get the writing on the page.
It is thought that we need to write at least three pages before we get to our heart’s truth. Bring your really true self to the paper.
Finally, brethren, whatever things are true, whatever things are noble, whatever things are just, whatever things are pure, whatever things are lovely, whatever things are of good report, if there is any virtue and if there is anything praiseworthy think on these things.(Philippians 4:8, KJV)