Please repeat after me. S-stress I-isn’t M-my P-plan for L-living and E-entertaining this S-season!
I’ve researched some ways to deal with Christmas stress (and honestly, some are less than helpful!) Anyway, here is the list.
1. Eat chewy foods—(Well you know I am thinking chocolate bars and not celery!)
2. Do something else…( I wish I could, but those presents need wrapping!)
3. Meditate, do a puzzle, have a cup of tea…(If I had time to do this, I wouldn’t need to do this!)
4. Clean the house… (Yippee. Do something I don’t even like to do when I am not stressed?)
5. Pray… I should have listed this one first. (All studies show that when we pray, we are more relaxed and at peace because God is in charge.)
Prayer—Lord help us not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present our requests to you.And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard our hearts and our minds in Christ Jesus. (From Ephesians 4:6-7, NIV) Amen.
Be First to Comment