When life seems clear as mud, even though we are following the advice in James 1:2-4, what do we do next? (See yesterday’s devotional.) Why… we read verses 5-8 and learn…
- If you want to know what God wants you to do, ask him, and he will gladly tell you,
- for he is always ready to give a bountiful supply of wisdom to all who ask him;
- He will not resent it.
- But when you ask him, be sure that you really expect him to tell you,
- for a doubtful mind will be as unsettled as a wave of the sea that is driven and tossed by the wind;
- And every decision you then make will be uncertain, as you turn first this way and then that.
- If you don’t ask with faith, don’t expect the Lord to give you any solid answer. (James 1:5-8, MSG)
Prayer- Okay Lord, we ask and you tell…and then I do what you say, right? I’m moving on-in your plan for me. Amen in Jesus. Amen.
Be First to Comment