2 Timothy 2:22–Flee the evil desires of youth, and pursue righteousness, faith, love and peace, along with those who call on the Lord out of a pure heart. (NIV)
The magazine article listed requirements of the perfect female body.
1. A normal weight for the height. (Oops!)
2. Hips only 2 inches bigger than the bust. (Right!)
3. Waist 10 inches smaller than the hips. (Possible? Really?)
4. Thighs definitely 6 inches less than waist. (Sigh!)
5. Calves of leg 6-7 inches less than thigh measurement. (Whew!)
6. Ankles 4-5 inches smaller than calves. (Sure!)
7. Back waist length for a size 12, 16 ¼ inches with increases up or down ¼ inch per size (Aha!).
It is possible that you (especially if you are male!) did not pass this test. As the world measures, we may look like failures. It always sets impossible standards. Never fear! God is more concerned with our inner person (1 Samuel:16:7b). His most fervent desire is that our heart be right with him. He prefers a pure heart (2 Timothy 2:22), a willing heart (Exodus 35:5), a melodic heart (Ephesians 5:19), and a believing heart (Romans 10:9). The list of heart conditions goes on and on, and God who created the list gives us the grace to pass the test.
Prayer: Oh Faithful Father! Enabling Friend! We praise your name. Continue your heart work in us! Amen.