Mark 12:24-Jesus said to them, is not this where you wander out of the way and go wrong, because you know neither the Scriptures nor the power of God (AMP)?
I regularly read, study and meditate on the Bible, but I wanted to know how to have the power of God. This is what I found out.
- Be weak; give up (2 Corinthians 12:4a)
- Pray for wisdom, revelation, and that our eyes of our heart be enlightened. (Ephesians1:17-19).
- Believe it (2 Timothy 1:7).
- Do not be a silly, weak-natured, spiritually dwarfed woman/ man (2 Timothy 3:6-7).
- Recognize and act on the Truth (Philippians 4:19).
- Ask God for wisdom (James 1:5-6).
- Wisdom is Jesus Christ (Colossians 2:3).
- Enjoy the fruit of that Wisdom (James 3:17).
James 3:17- wisdom from above is pure, undefiled, peace loving, courteous, considerate, gentle, willing to yield to reason, full of compassion and good fruits, is whole hearted, straight forward, impartial, unfeigned, free from doubts, wavering and insincerity AMP).
Now to be able to live like that is real power.
Prayer: Lord, give us the Wisdom that is Christ. For His Sake. Amen.
Be First to Comment