We were on a great path to spiritual, physical, mental, emotional wellness and…we faltered.
Let’s start again. Failure happens only if we give up.
- Don’t take on more than you can handle.
- Start small.
- Never, never give up.
- Acknowledge current success.
- We aren’t where we want to be, but thank God we aren’t where we were.
- Face the thing that is eating at you.
- Bite off it’s head by taking the first step to wellness.
- Get organized. Make lists, pray.
- Prepare for upcoming problems
- Spice up your life with small joys.
- Refuse to take on shame of a set back.
- Don’t be jealous of another’s success
Beware the dangers of staying stuck.
But the ship struck a sandbar and ran aground. The bow stuck fast and would not move, and the stern was broken to pieces by the pounding of the surf. (Acts 27:41, NIV)