It is so hot that:
- Road workers work after dark.
- Children aren’t allowed out in the sun.
- A moose cools all four feet in a child’s wading pool.
- A racoon does a spread-eagle flop in a bird bath.
- An orange plastic traffic pylon melts into a puddle.
- A horse flattens his whole body into his water trough.
How hot is it where you are today? No matter the temperature, hotter places await if we do not know the Lord Jesus Christ as our personal savior.
Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell. (Matthew 10:28, NIV)
Be First to Comment