Badly handled stress can create a health crisis in our bodies but we can take steps to control stress. While Moses didn’t have to deal with electronic devices, the following items were definitely on his list:
- Delegate as much as you fairly can.
- Concentrate on one thing at a time. (No folding laundry, making lunches and texting all at once.)
- Spend at least one day out of seven electronics free. Yes, this includes TV, cell phones and more.
- Meet your own, God –given expectations, not those of others.
- Plan a bit. Keep a list of what you have to do.
- Share your stress mess with a sympathetic friend.
Paul suggests the best stress reliever of all.
And I want you to stress these things, so that those who have trusted in God may be careful to devote themselves to doing what is good. (Titus 8b, NIV)
Prayer-Lord when we forget You our life becomes chaos. When we turn to You, we find we can do handle everything through Christ who gives us strength. Amen! (from Philippians 4:13)
Be First to Comment