- God got me on purpose and he knew what he was getting.
- Never be one of stork faith. Faith demands both feet walking.
- It’s not my fault I can’t sing. God made me just the way I am.
- Never hate yourself so much that you want to hurt yourself.
- What we say about God is a reflection of what we think about God.
- Everyday we hear of a new product that is supposed to help us live longer and look younger. God has a better plan.
The Lord says, “If you love me and truly know who I am, I will rescue you and keep you safe. When you are in trouble, call out to me. I will answer and be there to protect and honor you. You will live a long life and see my saving power.” (Psalm 91:14-16, CEV)
Prayer – Lord when little thoughts float through our minds, help us to catch and dwell on the good ones. Amen
Be First to Comment