Which Proverbs are correct?
- Don’t change horses till after the saddle is on.
- Strike before you need new batteries.
- It is always darkest when you go to bed.
- No news is the best way to relax.
- The pen is mightier than the termites.
- Happy is the birthday girl who gets all the presents.
- You can lead a horse to water but not by much.
- Never underestimate the power of a stinky pig.
- A bird in the hand makes a mess.
Did I fool you? None of them are traditional but they still make sense, don’t they?
Maybe my quiz (and your life) makes you think like this.
Still, when I tried to figure it out, all I got was a splitting headache. (And the answer is always the same) ….Things don’t seem clear…Until I enter the sanctuary of God. (Psalm 73:15, MSG) .
Prayer- Lord, thank you that when we ask, You answer. In Christ. Amen.