If you have a permanent marker in your home, you (or someone else) have probably smeared it where you didn’t want it to go. Here are the cleansing guidelines!
- On clothes? Use a hand sanitizer.
- On walls? Try toothpaste or hairspray.
- On wood? Rubbing alcohol.
- On carpets? Use white vinegar?
- On furniture? Use milk.
- On whiteboard? Use dry eraser or pencil eraser.
- On ceramic? Use 1 part toothpaste and one part baking soda.
Jesus hopes for his church (that is us, you and me) to be stain-free.
Presenting her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless.(Ephesians 5:27, NIV)
To keep all His precepts unsullied and flawless, irreproachable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Chris, the Anointed One.(1 Timothy 6:11, AMPC)
On people? The saving faith of Jesus.
But you were washed, you were sanctified, you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ and by the Spirit of our God.(1 Corinthians 6:11, NIV)