- Looking for lost glasses and car keys.
- Bending to pick up for dropped kitchen items.
- Stretching into cupboards that are now too tall for us.
- Full body work out trying to get on today’s fashions.
- Multiple bathroom breaks.
- Finger mobility- trying to get kids to answer their phone.
- Squinting at the TV.
- Jumping to conclusions.
- Social life consists of meeting new specialists.
And aren’t we grateful that we are still able to do each and every thing?
I will still be the same when you are old and gray, and I will take care of you. I created you. I will carry you and always keep you safe. (Isaiah 46:4, CEV)
Prayer – Lord, you know old age isn’t for wimps. Help us not to be one. Amen