My stash of fabric is way too tall. There are multiple sewing jobs and not enough time to finish them all up. I finally resolved to try this method.
- List everything you need to sew.
- Pick one you really want to do.
- Ask what new skills you need to master before sewing it.
- Make a plan.
- Set aside an hour to work on it
- Get started.
- One at a time, one at a time with clear up the stack.
I realized later that this list applies to every part of my life. Will it be dishes or vacuuming? Will I write or search out emails? Will I call Mom or Aunt Gertrude? Will I buy groceries or bake?
Life is full of choices, but one thing they have in common. Get started.
“You don’t get wormy apples off a healthy tree, nor good apples off a diseased tree. The health of the apple tells the health of the tree. You must begin with your own life-giving lives. It’s who you are, not what you say and do, that counts. Your true being brims over into true words and deeds.(Luke 6:43-45, MSG)