Let’s test our own spiritual truths, shall we?
- Are you happy when God answers someone else’s prayers?
- Do you believe that you are the author of your own life story?
- Do you waste your life on wishes?
- God promises us the desires of our hearts. (Psalm 37:4) What is yours?
- Oops, there is more to that scripture. Take delight in the Lord and …
- I love everyone, including those of different race, political party, or nationality.
- Do I bring my trouble upon myself? (Note the following scripture -2 Chronicles 36:16)
- They mocked God’s messengers, despised his words and scoffed at his prophets until the wrath of the Lord was aroused against his people and there was no remedy.
- Have I asked the Lord Jesus Christ to be my Lord and savour?
- Have I repented of my sins?
- Do I live my life as he asks of me or as I desire?
Do I have to tell you the answers? I doubt it. If you ask God he will reveal your soul to you and also your shame for not being the kind of person a follower of God should be. There is time to repent.
Let no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love one another, for whoever loves others has fulfilled the law. (Romans 13:8, NIV)
Prayer- Lord help us to be the kind of person you want us to be, not sharers of hate but of love and goodness and kindness to others, yes even those of a different faith, political standing or race. Amen.
Be First to Comment